The Persuaded Newcomer
After spending last night with all my girly friends at a cabin, I have been persuaded to create my own blog. Sweet Bonnie and cute Jessica made it sound like great fun, so I'll give it a shot. My fear is that I will start typing, thoughts going 100 mph and share something that I will regret later( I think I have a tendency of doing that). My blog title (I guess that is what it is called) comes from a song that Five for Fighting sings "100 years" (it tears me up almost everytime I listen to it). Make the best of your life and know that everyday is a new day, a new beginning to start over or to become a better person.
1 comment:
Oh Lindsey I am so glad we can now officially be cyber nerds together-hahah!j/k. I am excited to read your posts and get to know you even better. Something about writing helps us express ourselves better I think! You are to cute for words- keep me posted!!
Also- matiekay.blogspot.com is a great place to get free decorative templates !!
Bonnie
Post a Comment