Rob and I watched this last night.
WOW! If you haven't seen it
you totally need to.
Some of the fighting scenes are hard
to watch. I was either biting on a pillow
or had the pillow in front of my eyes
for a few seconds here and there,
BUT
the story...the story
is well worth all the biting on your pillow
and in the end your pillow won't be
wet from druel,
it will be wet from tears.
(if your a softy, like me)
Totally recommend it though.
PG-13 for the fighting violence
and for the "big word"
being used once.
2 comments:
Love Love Love your blog Lindsey! It makes me smile. It's just full of everything positive and beautiful. Hope you guys are happy, healthy, and loving life.
Done and done. I will see this movie ASAP! I love a good recommend, especially a good recommend from a GREAT person like yourself! :) Love the new blog header, by the way! Have fun at the beach ... take TONS of pics!!!
Post a Comment