Friday, April 20, 2012

Thank goodness...

I don't have many days like this.  I need a redo!
But days like this help keep life in perspective.
We can have good days, but they're will always be bad days too.
Days when we don't make the best decisions, we are judged by others
and we don't feel like laughing our way through it  so our
only other choice is to cry.
So yeah, that was my morning.

 Conner resting after a pretty big crash on his bike.  My poor Lovey.  He'll be better soon.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day. Thank heavens we can always go to bed and wake up to a shiny new one!

Lori said...

I'm so sorry Lindsey ... I hate days like that. You have such a great attitude though, and such great perspective. Tomorrow's a new day, right? Also, this made me think about that horrible bike accident that Rob got into ... way back in 2001, when I was working with him at Sonic Innovations, i'm sure you remember all too well ... when he basically looked like he had been attacked by a bear ... I remember seeing him afterward, all bandaged up and my heart just broke, not for him, for YOU ... thinking about how worried you must have been about him. Anyway, totally random, sorry. Please tell Conner that we hope he's back in tip top shape very soon! xo

Kim said...

oh so sorry for you and conner. Hope you are both having better days.