I am an employee of the
Washington County School District!!
I am so excited I can't hardly stand it.
I will be the PE/Health Assistant at the kids' school
and two other Elementary schools.
6 hours a day with Fridays off!!
I couldn't have asked for a better schedule!
Did I mention how excited I am?!?
I've been applying for different positions in the district since
last November. This position is what I was being
saved for and I feel blessed!
And no, my middle name is not Tho. haha ;)
6 comments:
Congrats! What a fun, fun job!!
CONGRATULATIONS Lindsey!!! I'm so excited for you!!! That sounds perfect ... you're going to have so much fun and those kids are going to just fall in love with you!!! Dig your badge! I want one! Bad. Hmmmmmm? I may just have to follow you in your crazy cool career path, do you mind? ;) Again, congrats cutie!
Wow! I am so excited for you! It sounds like the perfect job to have while being a mom too. :)
Way to go Lindsey! You will do a great job!
YAY! I'm so excited for you! Sounds like the perfect job! Will you be at the same school as your kids? What lucky kids to have you as their para!
Still super excited for you over this ... still have a little bit of "badge envy" ... still really wish we were neighbors ... (sigh) ... <3!
Post a Comment