Today I am grateful for my calling.
I remember when I was in the bishop's office,
I was so sure that I was going to be put
back in to the Young Women.
When he said Relief Society first counselor
I about fell to the floor. seriously.
I was sustained the same day and because
Conner was sick, Rob was home with the kids.
I remember wanting, so badly, to have
Rob sitting by me. I was so nervous.
anyway,
I enjoy being in the Relief Society
presidency. My most favorite part
is going and visiting the sisters of
the ward in their homes.
My least favorite part is when it
is my turn to teach on fast Sunday.
My emotion gets the best of me
and I have a hard time holding back
tears. It's embarrassing.
I am grateful for the way the calling
has helped me grow as an individual.
It has helped me to 'see' that no matter
what God loves everyone and so should we.

1 comment:
Read your blog.
Loved it all!
I love you, Robert and the kids.
The song you posted was uplifting.
Thanks for being such a great example to all of us.
Love you.
Mom
Post a Comment