Today was stake conference.
Apparently, (the following are not my words, hee hee)
"the bishop said one too many times
that just because it is stake conference
doesn't mean it's a day off from church."
So we found ourselves at the park instead
(don't judge)
soaking in the day and enjoying
each other.
Kennedy in her favorite tree.
Yep, she climbs it a few times
each time we venture to
Vernon Worthen Park.
I thought I would give you a shot of my
white feet. That's what happens when
you are outside every day
with shoes on...
Summer will be here soon and I'll
get it evened out.
This is Kennedy's new friend, Coconut.
He is a boy dove (Kennedy was quite adamant about
her knowledge on doves...I've learned to not
question her. She knows her stuff. seriously)
and he apparently got
some major friendly vibes from Kennedy.
There was no zooming in on this picture.
Coconut actually let her get that close to him.
When we left, he flew away.
We gathered 89 pecans.
It took about 45 minutes.
But it was totally worth it because...
we took about another 60 minutes shelling them
(our thumbs show proof)
and when we got home...
I magically turned them into this
Super Yummy Deliciousness
It was indeed a perfect Sunday.
FAMILY
it's what life is all about.







1 comment:
What a perfect Sunday indeed! Uhhhh, we totally look at Stake Conference as a chance to skip church. Shhhhhhhhh. ;) That pie looks heavenly, btw!! I love the Cosson Clan!!!
Post a Comment