so the other day Rob and I were driving down the road.
I looked over and saw the darn funniest thing. ever.
there were two old people.
a man and a woman.
in their jazzies.
you know, the motorized wheelchairs.
they were pulled up to the drive thru window at Arby's
and boy oh boy, was that a sight to see!
I pointed them out to Rob and we laughed.
(not in a mean way, of course)
I told him that was going to be us when we get older.
hahahaha!
Today as I was on the internet,
I came across this Mormon message.
I loved it.
so touching.
I love my man so much.
he is such a wonderful, kind, thoughtful, smart,
good looking, generous, sweet guy.
We have had our ups and downs
just like every marriage does.
but I am glad we love each other
enough and more to be where we are today.
I've grown so much throughout our marriage
and because of him, I am a better person.
I feel blessed to be able to grow old with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment