Monday, March 09, 2009

Great Movie Reccomendation



This was a great movie! Full of adventure and love. The two Aussies really hit it off. If you haven't seen this one yet, put it on your list!!

6 comments:

Jess said...

I saw this in the theatre and loved it. I learned a lot about Australia that I didn't know, and well, Hugh Jackman, is pretty amazing.

Emily said...

We just watched this movie last weekend. I thought it was great too. I did think it was a little on the long side...kept waiting for it it end. Not that I was bored! I didn't mind watching Hugh Jackman for a little longer either. Hee! Hee!

Parkin Family said...

Ok - I just rented this! I will give you my review after!

Jill said...

It was great....and didn't hurt when Hugh put the water all over his bod. ;0)

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

I loved that movie. I learned a ton- history was never my subject, but I was never aware that Australia got bombed! Whoops. Loved the cinematography and the multiple story line- and I must agree, Jackman is easy on the eyes!

Bon said...

I liked what I saw. I need to finish watching it!