Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some Pics and Sicks...






Sunday was the day that we were all feeling great...Kennedy and Conner had gotten over a horrible 'bug' they caught somewhere and we decided to go out and enjoy the sunshine. Then it hit...later Sunday night I caught the 'bug' or should I say it caught me! and since then I've dropped 7 lbs and feel like I'm shriveling away. I am starting to feel better...just keeping my fingers crossed.

11 comments:

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Hey! I could use that bug in just a few days! Could you hang onto it for me? These thirty plus pounds are gonna be harder this time, I know it! Seriously- sorry you have been sick! HOPe you are ALL better soon!

Jess said...

Ugh! I hope you can recoup soon! Wish I could bring you a gift basket filled with hot soup, a good magazine, and a movie.

Jill said...

Give it to me so I can lose 7. ;0)

The Meyers said...

I love the pics! Kennedy looks like a model with that pose. :) Sorry you were sick, I hope you feel better by Friday!

Nelson Family said...

I think everyone has been sick lately. We've had sick kids the last two weeks. Maybe it will all be over soon with the warm weather coming! Yeah!

Norris Fam said...

Don't you know that moms aren't allowed to get sick?

Love you and your curly hair!!!

Parkin Family said...

I think I had that bug last week! Hope you are felling better!

Kim said...

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! The pictures are really cute!

Bon said...

Yikes! I hope you are feeling better! Nothing worse than a sick mommy. Cause the work load is still there when you recover!!:)

Lori said...

I'm so sorry you guys caught such a horrible bug ... you especially ... it's no fun when mom's down for the count! =( On the other hand, what adorable pictures!!! You guys are too cute! Hope all is well in Cosson-land. =)

Taylor Fam said...

I hate getting sick, and it seems like lately we've been getting sick a lot. You're probably of course feeling better by now. Those pics of your kids are adorable. Conner is getting so big! Kennedy is just a little lady!