So I asked the kiddos today if they wanted a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. Kennedy gave the affirmative by shouting YES! This was Conner's response "No, mommy I don't want that. You can make me a boy cheese sandwich!"I didn't really understand what he was saying until I gave Kennedy her sandwich and he said, "mommy, you didn't make me a girl cheese sandwich, did you?"
It was a good laugh.
10 comments:
That is so cute! I love the things our kids say :) I also love that piano and cello song..awesome!
How funny! My son is going through the same stage of having "boy" songs, stories, snacks, movies, etc... It's cute when they start to explore their own individuality.
That is priceless. It totally sounds like that. I better ask my kids what they think it is called...CUTE
Too cute!
Priceless! Those are the ones you want to remember!
Awww, how sweet!
So cute! I love grilled cheese sandwiches!!!
HAHA! What a cute kid!
That is hilarious and one of the best comments from a kid!! There are always some kind of funnies from kids, then there's comments like these that should be on the top 10 lists! Very funny!
Yum..those grilled cheese look divine. I am salivating. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment