Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Escape

I just got done reading this:

LOVED it!

Now I'm reading this:


Can't wait to read this:



What are you reading???

7 comments:

Parkin Family said...

I Loved this post!!! I have already made a list and will be clicking on amazon next!!

LL said...

I'm reading the Last Song at the moment...and also Diary of a Wimpy kid with my 7 year old. :)

Jess said...

House of Mirth by Edith Wharton. I just started it, so we'll have to see. :) Thanks for the recommendations!

Kim said...

Make sure you blog about Pi when you are done. I'm interested to see what you think of it. I read it a couple of years ago.

Lori said...

I'm not reading ANYTHING, but thanks for the recommendations. I trust your taste my friend ... I'll have to check some of these out.

Natalie said...

I love that you love to read...so do I! We need to get together and thanks for the book suggestions!

Norris Fam said...

I really need to start reading something besides the scriptures. It would do me good...