I can't believe my little boy is getting so big...
too big in fact.
He is turning four years old today.
Where has the time gone???
He is such a bundle of boy,
oh I mean fun, to have
around. He is a sensitive, loving,
funny, friendly, silly,
helpful, bustling with energy
kind of boy.
He loves dogs and can't wait
until "his wish comes true"
so that he will finally get one.
He enjoys playing with his
hot wheels cars and his
favorite TV channel is qubo.
His favorite color is GREEN.
I love this boy with all my heart.
I tell him often that he is my
baby, of course he doesn't
like it but I can't help it.
I tell him too that he needs
to stop growing...and of
course, he doesn't like that
either.
O-well...such is life. I will
just have to enjoy him at every
stage of his life.
Enjoy a small glimpse of him
growing up.
Born at 7:53 am 7 lbs 1 oz 19 inches
His blessing day
Love this one
cutest smile ever
Oh so serious...
His first sucker...yum, yum

What a sweetheart boy
pure sillyness




HaPpY bIrThDaY Bubba!!
We love you
6 comments:
What a cutie! You could just eat him up!
That is one handsome guy!!!
He's so adorable.
Love that little, I mean big boy!:)
What a handsome boy! I love those big, brown eyes! Happy Birthday, Conner!
I love all the pictures! I can't believe he is 4! I remember the day he was born!! Time goes so fast. Sure love you guys!
Happy Birthday to Conner ... so fun to look at those pictures of him growing up, what a little doll! I seriously would NOT be able to say "no" to those big brown eyes! However do you do it??? =) Big Hugs to the Cosson clan ... hope you guys are well~
Post a Comment