This weekend we headed north.
Provo Canyon our destination.
The WildWood cabin, to be exact.
It is mountain euphoria.
Autumn was so pungent in the air.
It was delightful.
Numerous times I stopped
in my tracks just
to inhale the fantastic smell.
It was a short trip, but so worth it.
Saturday was full of fantastic-ness.
Rob, me and the kids went to Sundance
and we enjoyed every.minute.there.
Rob was enjoying his camera
and thanks to a sweet lady
who offered to take a family picture
for us...we have a beautiful picture
for our Christmas cards!!
so.excited.
Later that night my sis-in-law, Kelly, put on a
fabulous Halloween party!!
Good eats and good treats!
Anyway, it's picture overload
but I hope ya like 'em.
and sorry for the HUGE pics...
I forgot to downsize them first.
If you were wondering...they are meditating.
A bat, Tinkerbell, Elmo, a ninja and a zombie.
Happy Halloween everyone!!

















3 comments:
what great Fall/Halloween pictures! I LOVE Provo Canyon in the fall. Simply so amazing.
Cute pics! I am in LOVE with your red coat!!!
GORGEOUS pictures Lindsey! Seriously, I would pay you good money to do a photo shoot for our family. You should think about getting into that ... you're REALLY good!
Post a Comment