a couple of weeks ago, a friend from the ward called. She had a favor to ask of our family.
The kids were super excited about it. Mom was just happy to help someone out. Dad, well, he
just put on a smile and went a long with it.
Each year at Christmas time Tuacahn lights up their grounds.
Santa is there for the kids to visit.
Kids can go on a hay ride. There are lots of props for picture taking.
Their hot chocolate is to die for.
AND best of all, on stage there is a
live nativity...with animals and all!
Well, we were asked to be some of the angels in the live nativity.
Yes, angels. Now I know what you're thinking.
We are not usually angels but on this night, this one
night, I have proof that the Cosson Clan were angels.
We.loved.it and though it was cold, we would totally do it again!

3 comments:
LOVE THIS!!! Absolutely, positively, completely LOVE THIS! :)
What cute, cute angels you are!!!
That is great! I love it! Glad you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment