Lately Rob has been saving money and
selling a few of his possessions,
all for a motorcycle.
Yes, a motorized cycle.
A street bike.
With some words from his
sweet, concerned, loving wife
and his own practical sense,
he decided he would like
another mountain bike instead.
So here he is.
With his newest bicycle.
It's super fancy
and it sits well with me and
my worrisome mind.
Last Friday night we had our ward party.
The most fabulous,
most creative gals I have
EVER known were in charge
and they went over the top!
The theme was "A Who-ville Christmas".
The theme was "A Who-ville Christmas".
The Grinch was there. The decorations were
phenomenal. I was the photographer
that night, so they let me bring home a
table centerpiece.
A miniature "who-ville" Christmas tree.
Isn't it so cute!?!
Tonight was Kennedy's Christmas choir concert.
She looked so cute and festive.
She sang her heart out and did
a fabulous job!
Love her so much!!
Love her so much!!
Here is one of the songs they sang.
(the video is awful, but the singing is great
Kennedy is on the second row, third from the left)
Grandma Thomson, Kennedy said this song
is for you.
2 comments:
That Grinch tree is so cute...what a creative idea! Just had our branch party tonight and it was fun, but maybe lacking a little in the creative dept. I'm not complaining though because I don't want to be in charge :)
Kennedy is so cute - Those concerts are the best! Love that your man got a bike and not a motorcycle - we have dirt bikes and I fear a road motorcycle will be next!
Post a Comment