So last week we headed to
Cali-forn-i-a!
We headed to Huntington Beach
and had a fantastic time.
We stayed at a hotel that was
way too nice for us, but because
of the off season price, it was affordable
and fabulous.
Headed down to the beach on Sunday afternoon
We were at Ruby's Diner on Monday afternoon for lunch.
While sitting and looking out over the big blue ocean,
Rob spotted 3 dolphins! Kennedy kept saying
it was her lucky day. She was so excited.
I'm glad we saw them up close, because
if I would have taken the picture below
not knowing they were dolphins
I would have freaked out!
Playing at the Beach Monday afternoon.
It was overcast and cool, but nothing
was going to keep the kids from playing in
the sand and the ocean.
They were loving it!!
Kennedy has a sand dollar in her hand.
When she realized it was still alive,
she ran it back down to the water.
Kennedy has a sand dollar in her hand.
When she realized it was still alive,
she ran it back down to the water.
Look at that great picture of
my man, my love.
He's a handsome guy!
He is such a good father.
So late Monday we left the beach and drove
to Anaheim so we could go
to Disneyland.
View from our hotel room
Conner has a special place in his heart for
Pluto
Just being GoOfY
One of our favorite rides...
By far, Kennedy's favorite ride
Having a healthy snack on
Main Street U.S.A
The kids were super excited to finally see Mickey!
They kept saying Mickey is the whole
reason Disneyland is here...
Mickey should be everywhere!!
Our plans were to spend all day Wednesday
at California Adventure. After Goofy's Kitchen
that morning we headed over there.
We went on Mickey's Funwheel and
that was the end of us.
Talk about major nausea!!
It took us a good 3 hours to feel better
and we vowed to NEVER go on
that ride EVER again.
Thursday we went to both parks,
going on all our favorite rides
and ended the night with the Disneyland Parade.
It was perfect.
The kids had some money of theirs
to spend, so here they are
with all of their Disney goods:
It was a super fun vacation!
Can't wait until the next time!!
Can't wait until the next time!!














5 comments:
That's it...the Norris family needs a vacation!
We've eaten at Ruby's in San Diego..we love it!
So glad you guys got to go!
How fun for you guys! Loved all your pictures! So sorry you got sick on the fun wheel. We never did that one - kind of glad now. ;)
I love Conner's face in the picture from Space Mountain!
I love that you guys spotted dolphins and got pics of them! Looks like you had some great weather too. Your pics make me want to go back.
Lindsey!!! Your pictures are SO amazing, I knew they would be. What a fun time you guys all had! (sans Mickey's Funwheel, so glad we skipped that one last year when we went.) Those smiles on the kids' faces are just priceless! I love it!! I also love that your kids played on the beach and in the ocean despite the clouds ... it's so adorable how hard core they are!
Lindsey, I will have to get you to show me how to do these cute picture collages. Love them! The vacation looked so fun. Makes me miss the beach.
Post a Comment