Friday, August 03, 2012

I.D.HO

 So....
I promise it didn't take me a week and a half to do my laundry!
Just been super busy with LIFE,
not the game...the real thing,
and the lack of blogging motivation.

But we had too good of a time not to share.

Here we are on Henry's Lake.
Beautiful, huh!
The kids were extremely brave and
dared the cold, mossy water.
Well, except for this handsome one.
I considered him the smartest out of the bunch!
Just enjoying the boat ride...
Should we call them the three stooges??
I say...YES!


Our little family
 Cousins are the BEST!!
 We were all having fun, until we heard a BIG SpLaSh!!
And when I looked, yes...it was Conner
who had fallen in to the super cold water.
 Poor kid, he tripped on the raised ledge.
Luckily, he didn't go all under.
Just to his belly button.
And even after this
we were still having fun!
 Rob and his Padre
 Kennedy (10) and Nathan (13)
They are growing up sooo fast!!
 Going for a ride!!
They saw lots of chipmunks.
the jumping jelly bean boys. 
This, by far, is my favorite picture!
That he actually posed and
let Rob take the pic.
Love it and Love you, dad!
Cute kiddos!!

We had such a grand time in I.D.ho!!
Our favorite thing was when we all sat down and
watched Nacho Libre together.
There is nothing like laughing together.
We sure enjoy spending time with family
and we are grateful that they enjoy spending time with us!
Thanks everyone
xoxoxoxo


4 comments:

Jess said...

How come you weren't jumping into the lake too? HA Ha, just kidding. Looks like a beautiful area!

Kim said...

What a fun vacation. My family usually does a yearly trip up there. Sad to say I've never been with them! Glad you got to get some R&R!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, Lindsey, what a FUN trip!!! I love your pictures, ALL of them ... what a gorgeous destination! Poor Connor for falling in. :( I'm so glad you guys had such a good time with your family!

Parkin Family said...

Looks like a ton of fun and some great scenery as well! your family is so cute.