Friday, August 31, 2012

Talk about...

making me eat my words!

He looks good there's no doubt about that,
but I am still not too thrilled.
Maybe over time it will grow on me.
Maybe it won't.
We'll just have to wait and see.

Darn universe, I was really counting on you!
Though I guess when you want something
really bad, there's always some way to make it happen.
Even if the universe is trying...
Sorry, I'll stop my ranting.
Like I said, maybe it will grow on me...


(side note: I'm not referring to the real powers of the universe,
those are way to complicated for me.  I just mean
when things are meant to work out they will, kind of thing.)

4 comments:

Parkin Family said...

A street bike would worry me too. He does look pretty good on it though! Maybe if you take a few rides with him it will help :)

Kim said...

Jared always says it would be fun to get one, but it's the drivers that he doesn't trust..... *phew*

Lori said...

Oh Lindsey ... that darn universe. Here's to hoping it grows on you! :)

Jess said...

Dusty is so with Rob. He pines for one. (he had to sell his latest one for our Europe trip), but he is already looking for his new one. The scary thing, is that he has had some close calls with stupid drivers and it doesn't faze him at all.. . . . good luck. :)