Monday, October 29, 2012

another flashback...

I {loved} the pumpkin patch in San Antonio.
I miss it this time of year.
This picture is one of my favorites of my sweet sugar girl.
You know you're getting old when you look back at pictures
like this one and wonder where the time went.
I recently came across a quote that said
"The days go by slow, but the years go by fast"
It's SO true!!

Here's my little lovey boy
on his first Halloween.

Enjoy the little moments!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my word Lindsey .... this post made me want to cry. It's so true ... the days go by slow, but the years far too fast. These kids ... they're growing up so fast ... it's breaking my heart. I loved these old pictures of Kennedy and Conner ... darling. So darling. Happy Halloween to The Cosson Clan! <3!

Kim said...

So sweet! Love those pictures!