It's always been me and Kennedy, or me and Rob,
or me and friends...never us as a family together.
But last night it happened.
We experienced Tucahn together,
as a family. And it was FuN!
well, depending on who you ask...
During intermission I snapped this cute picture of KJ
and then turned to Rob and said, "sooooo, how are you
liking it????" He said, "I can think of one hundred places
I'd rather be." Now, don't get him wrong, it's not that
he doesn't like being with his family. He's a total family man.
He just doesn't enjoy stuff like plays, musicals and such.
He was a good daddy/hubby to come along with us.
The kids LOVED it!
The special effects were fabulous.
Me...I would give the whole shabang a 6 out of 10.


1 comment:
Hahahahahaha ... Rob's comment! That's TOTALLY something Jared would say!! Bless his heart for being such a trooper! I LOVE YOUR CUTE FAMILY!!! 6 out of 10 .... that ain't bad. ;)
Post a Comment