and NO!!!! not for me...well, kinda I guess...but mine are big...
ANYWHOO!!!
This last weekend the kiddos and I headed up north
so I could throw a baby shower for my dear
childhood friend, Kari.
It was so much fun!
She wanted to invite just a few old neighborhood
friends and so it was done and
YAY! everyone was able to make it.
I love getting together with these gals.
We had such a great time catching up
with each other and laughing.
A big shout out to Rachelle, who offered
to help out with the shower
and also my mom and dad for offering
their home and taking the kiddos out for
a good time while the shower was happening.
I LOVE the people who are in my life!


1 comment:
Huge shout out to you sweet lady! Cutest decorations ever! I'm glad that when we get together we have so much fun & it doesn't matter if it's every year or so, it never feels like that much time has gone by.
Post a Comment