Saturday, March 02, 2013

11 years ago...

Our sweet sugar girl was born!!
Bright and early on a Saturday morn at 12:12 am.
Well, it was pitch dark...but you know.
She was our little peanut weighing in at 5 lbs 10 oz

It feels like it was just yesterday
and that in 12 hours she has morphed
 from a babe to a tween.

Oh how we love her so.
She brightens our world.

Here are the last 11 years that have gone by in a flash

We had her birthday party yesterday
and it was fantastically fun
with all those sweet girls she is
blessed to call her friends.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Kennedy! Oh my word, the time is going too quickly! I still remember when Rob sent me her picture after she was born, after I left Sonic. And she's ELEVEN!?!?! She is such a beautiful young girl, with a heart of gold! I wish we lived closer so my girls could obsess over her in person ... what a perfect role model she would be! Anyway ... please wish her a very Happy Birthday from the Pryor's! <3