out of school and off work!!
It's been a fun one!
Through the "move it" program Kennedy earned
two certificates to get into Sand Hollow Aquatic Center.
So we put them to use and they
had a blast. Thank goodness they got about 2 hours of play time
in before the pool got poop bombed.
we left.
Through the "move it" program Kennedy earned
two certificates to get into Sand Hollow Aquatic Center.
So we put them to use and they
had a blast. Thank goodness they got about 2 hours of play time
in before the pool got poop bombed.
we left.
We woke up Wednesday morning and
decided to get some summer exercise in.
It was a beautiful morning.
3 miles later we were ready to head home.
Thursday we were suppose to go to a friend's
house and make pretzels. Sickness overtook the friend's house
so we stayed home and made them instead.
I LOVE the Williams-Sonoma kids baking book
I bought for Kennedy years ago!
Thanks to grandma Thomson they are
sporting some pretty fun and cool aprons.
YuM!!!
Cinnamon sugar and salt pretzels.
This was actually the night school got out.
We treated ourselves to Yogartland.
Our new favorite place for a sweet treat.
It is so much better than Krave and Menchies.
If you have one near you and haven't tried it yet...
YOU MUST!
We went and fed the ducks and geese.
Conner almost had enough courage to
let one goose eat from his hand...
but not quite enough.
They loved it though.
As they were feeding them I had the thought
"it's the simple things and i feel so blessed."
Saturday evening after a fun day of good food
and spending time at the pool
we headed to townsquare.
If you look closely you can see the frisbee.
We walked around downtown.
Absolutely taking in and loving where we live.
They were reminded to absolutely not,
under no circumstances to take
other peoples wishes.
The flowers on our walk were beautiful.
I was in the process of trying to get a really cool picture
and some guy came along and totally
photo bombed my picture!
That's okay though, cause I love that guy with all my
heart. He keeps his family close to him.
He reminds us how much he loves us and
enjoys being with us quite often.
He's a pretty awesome guy and absolutely a
very handsome man.
I could go on, but I won't.
decided to get some summer exercise in.
It was a beautiful morning.
3 miles later we were ready to head home.
Thursday we were suppose to go to a friend's
house and make pretzels. Sickness overtook the friend's house
so we stayed home and made them instead.
I LOVE the Williams-Sonoma kids baking book
I bought for Kennedy years ago!
Thanks to grandma Thomson they are
sporting some pretty fun and cool aprons.
YuM!!!
Cinnamon sugar and salt pretzels.
This was actually the night school got out.
We treated ourselves to Yogartland.
Our new favorite place for a sweet treat.
It is so much better than Krave and Menchies.
If you have one near you and haven't tried it yet...
YOU MUST!
We went and fed the ducks and geese.
Conner almost had enough courage to
let one goose eat from his hand...
but not quite enough.
They loved it though.
As they were feeding them I had the thought
"it's the simple things and i feel so blessed."
Saturday evening after a fun day of good food
and spending time at the pool
we headed to townsquare.
If you look closely you can see the frisbee.
We walked around downtown.
Absolutely taking in and loving where we live.
They were reminded to absolutely not,
under no circumstances to take
other peoples wishes.
The flowers on our walk were beautiful.
I was in the process of trying to get a really cool picture
and some guy came along and totally
photo bombed my picture!
That's okay though, cause I love that guy with all my
heart. He keeps his family close to him.
He reminds us how much he loves us and
enjoys being with us quite often.
He's a pretty awesome guy and absolutely a
very handsome man.
I could go on, but I won't.
It's been a pretty darn good week.
We are totally enjoying our time together.
minus the few fits we have with each other
here and there, but if those didn't happen
there would be something wrong with us.
Enjoy your summer and make good memories!!
Love,
Lindsey
We are totally enjoying our time together.
minus the few fits we have with each other
here and there, but if those didn't happen
there would be something wrong with us.
Enjoy your summer and make good memories!!
Love,
Lindsey










No comments:
Post a Comment