before school starts back up again
and boy howdy, did we made it a good one.
no middle of nowhere Utah.
no way.
this time we decided to head the
opposite way and
take ourselves to
THE BEACH!!!
This girl {LOVED} being at the beach.
I mean we all did, but this girl
she was in heaven.
Conner resting after being defeated a couple of times
getting a few pointers from dad
Rob went out with Kennedy
to help her get the hang of it.
What a great dad he is!!
Saturday night we went to downtown Newport Beach to a place
called The Triangle and ate at the Yard House.
It was fabulous! Can't wait to go back!!
The kids were having a fun time on the escalators.
Conner digging in the sand having a blast
Building a sandcastle
Boogie Boarding it
I love the ocean, but it does kinda freak me out too.
You don't know what is out there lurking around.
The waves can be deceiving and dangerous.
The ocean is just so much bigger than us.
It's kinda scary.
anyway...
Well, Kennedy got on her boogie board and decided to
just float instead of catching a wave to bring her back in.
Well I kinda had a little panic attack as I saw the waves come in
>without her<
and then draw her out farther each time.
Finally a wave brought her in.
(not soon enough for me though)
and I kindly asked her to not float on her boogie board anymore...
We had such a good time!
The drive there and back was good.
It went by surprisingly fast.
Which makes us want to go back...
next weekend!!












1 comment:
kennedy is a girl after my own heart. i absolutely LOVE the beach and the ocean. what a fun, last minute trip :) thanks for the comments on my blog. it's been fun to read a little bit of yours :)
Post a Comment