Wednesday, August 14, 2013

First day of school!!

The morning went pretty smooth.
Kennedy was out the door by 
6:55 to catch the bus at 7:01.
Then Conner and I left at 8:30.
We found ourselves quite bored without
our girl around to keep us company.
we missed her.
They were super excited to go to new schools this year.

They both came home such happy kids,
which makes for a happy mama.
Conner kept saying "this is the best day of my life!!" and
"I didn't know that a second grade class could be so much fun!"

Kennedy is happy to no longer have recess
and she loves having 6 classes a day.

As for my day, it was a pretty good one.
I totally enjoy being around kids.
I wasn't looking forward to my alarm
going off after sleeping in pretty much every day
of the summer break.
but it wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be.

{I am grateful for my confident kids, my fabulous hubby and my good life}

No comments: