I am figuring out little by little how this blogging stuff works. The slide show thing is pretty neat. I added a slide show of my kids. They are such a huge part of my life. I enjoy them so much and I am so thankful for their sweet spirits and their way of keeping me in line and on the right track. Yesterday I picked Kennedy up from school and told her we were going to the park. To my suprise she said, "Thanks mom, but I have homework." Are you kidding me?! So needless to say we went home to do her homework prior to going to the park. She keeps me in line! Conner's latest thing is to find his sisters bag of barbies and he pops their heads off. I walked in their room last night to a floor full of barbie bodies and heads scattered everywhere...oh my. I am sure this is only the beginning of torturing his sisters toys.
What a beautiful day it is today. I absolutely love this time of year. The crisp, cool nights are awesome. I could do without the wind, but what do you know I am not mother nature.
3 comments:
Sounds like you are getting the swing of things- it is addicting for me! Sad I know- but I love blogging! Good job!
Bonnie
This is cute! I don't know what you are talking about... your blog not being as cute as others. I'm glad that they are all so different and fresh. I think mine is actually borderline TOO busy. Anyways....thanks for the tips about San Antonio! Glad I can cyber-see what you are up to now!
Your blog is darling! Thank you for sending it to us. I keep thinking I need to get on board and do one for our family. I love the pics of Kennedy & Conner! By the way - when did Kennedy get her ears pierced? They are so cute!
We love you guys!
Kari
Post a Comment