Thursday, February 26, 2009

Are You Ready!?!?




I gave myself a pedicure yesterday and I.am.ready.for.summer!!! I've decided that this summer the kids and I are going to be pool junkies. We'll lather on the sunscreen and go to the pool to our hearts content! Come join us ANYTIME!!!






5 comments:

Bon said...

Why can't I convince Beau to move there? I love WARM HOT weather. Anything that gives me a suntan and gets me out of the house! I am way jealous!

Bon said...

P.S. The pedicure is cute!!

Kim said...

Ohh that sounds like soooo much fun!!! especially when I look out my window and see 4 inches of fresh snow.

Jess said...

I'm sure we'll take you up on your offer. Just be sure not to get green hair....just kidding... sort of.

Emily said...

I was just thinking yesterday, that I needed a pedicure!! I love this weather!

BTW, Hooray for your posts!! I am glad you are back!