Thursday, February 05, 2009

No Motivation and other things...

Sorry, I've kinda disappeared from the blogging world as of late.
I suppose I have a few excuses...

Facebook, right now, is more enjoyable to me than blogging (though I still look at your blogs :))...I know what some of you are thinking...

I have been super busy trying to train a little boy that we go pee and poo in the potty. It started off GREAT...I started sharing the "great" news and it started going downhill quick (why is that when you acknowledge, outloud, that things are good they turn bad!!!). I have many times wanted to put his diaper back on, but then the last 2-3 weeks would be for nothing and I just can't do it. So we're gonna keep workin.

I've been reading and that all together keeps me away from the computer.

I just simply haven't had anything that I've wanted to share...no inspiration. Lack of motivation for whatever reason, I'm not sure.

So anyway, until I have something worthwhile to share...I'll be away, don't miss me too much. (((hugs)))

13 comments:

Bon said...

But I do miss you when you are away! As I am sure many others do too! Hang in there on the potty training, I am sure it will get easier!!

Miss ya!

Emily said...

I hope you don't stay away too long! I look forward to your posts! Good luck with the potty training. I remember feeling like I just wanted to go back to diapers too!! So much easier in so many ways! Hang in there, girl!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Taylor Fam said...

My brother and sister are way into facebook too. I keep thinking I'll check it out but I'm afaid I would totally ignore my blog so I can't quite do both right now. Your life is worthwhile for us to hear about so don't ever think you have to have something super extrordinary to blog about! We all love you and your little fam!

Kristi said...

I'm so with you. I've been somewhat absent from blogs because FB is so much quicker and fun!

Norris Fam said...

Whatever! No excuses...get back to the blog sista! None of us ever have anything very inspirational to say...we just make it up. :)

Bon said...

Missing your posts! Hope everything is ok!?

The Meyers said...

I am having a hard time getting into facebook. It is way to time consuming for me. :) We love to hear about what is going on in your life!

LL said...

I HEAR YA!!! I used writing my talk as an excuse. But in reality I needed a blog break.
I'm back to blogging although facebook is my favorite!
Take a well deserved break...good luck with the potty...and come back to us soon as you feel ready :)

Jill said...

You have to keep blogging!!!;0)

Amber Lee said...

I love your heading picture!

The Prettymans said...

Hi Lindsey! I feel your same despair about blogging lately, but even more about potty training! I am so not digging the potty traning thing...Nate wants nothing to do with actually going. He just talks about the rewards and treats he will ge when he goes "later, when he grows up". So frustrating! If you have any tips that have worked for Connor I'd love to hear them!

Parkin Family said...

You must keep blogging!!! Miss your posts.