Friday, February 27, 2009

Kennedy's Birthday Party

Kennedy had her friend birthday party today and we were very excited that her two cousins, Kylie and Sydnie, were able to join us! It made the day just that much better!! She is always creative with the kind of party she wants...last year it was a heart party, this year she wanted a 'pink' party!! We played pin the petal on the pink peony, who can pop their pink balloon first and a few others. I enjoyed making her pink cake and decorating the house with pink party decor.
Love my girl and I can.not believe that she has been in my life for 7 years...I hardly remember my life prior to her. She is my sugar and I love her with all my heart.



4 comments:

Kim said...

How fun, a pink party! Gotta love girls. Happy Birthday Kennedy!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

HAppy Birthday Kenny! Wow- 7 years, that is crazy! YOu did a great job with the party. The smiles on the girls' faces are so happy and sweet! I bet Kennedy loved it!

Norris Fam said...

We just had a pink party today (I'm posting pictures tonight)...if only we lived closer we could have combined parties!!!

Taylor Fam said...

how darling is she! And i love your toes, good job! I'm so ready for summer too!