Thursday, May 28, 2009

You know your having a bad day when...

Hmmmm....where to start, well why not start at the beginning...sounds good to me.
*when you don't get enough sleep the night before due to major FB drama.
*when you call a good friend and find out that her and her husband have separated.
*your son throws a fit because his mommy is on the phone and can't get him a piece of candy...and his sister can't reach to help him.
*your husband calls to say there is yet another 'light' on in the car...which means it's on its 9th life and is soon going to DIE.
*you take your daughter to the dentist and leave 1 1/2 hours later with a half drilled tooth and a temporary fill.
*you take your kids to town square and one falls off a rock and gets hurt (Kennedy) and the other gets shoved down by a big kid and gets hurt (that would leave Conner).
*when you call your brother-in-law that you hardly ever call, in tears, for some dental consoling. (thanks Mitch :))
*when your husband needs to take the rest of the day off for his wife's mental health.
*you go to another dentist to get the half drilled tooth taken care of.
Boy oh boy...what a day. All I can say is that I'm grateful for my kids. I am grateful for my husband. I am grateful for my life, though lately it seems out of control. I am grateful for pediatric dentists. And I am grateful for prayer...if it weren't for my Heavenly Father and being able to find peace through Him, I don't even want to think of where I would be.

8 comments:

Parkin Family said...

Oh My! I hope you are recovering ok. I think it is great your husband took some time off to help! He sounds like a great guy!

Jill said...

We all need Mental Health Days. That sounds about like my life too. ;0) Smile!

Bon said...

Oh Linds. Yikes. Sounds like you have had a day! I hope though that it just gets better and better! Cause nobody deserves a perfect day more than you! Love and miss you!

Kim said...

Aw, sorry you've had such a bad day. I'm glad you have such a great support group to help you through it. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better. :)

The Meyers said...

I wish I could be there to help you out! I hope you are having a better day! Sure love ya!

Amber Lee said...

Sorry you had such a rotten day. I hate days like that, but the good thing about them is they make good--or even NORMAL days--seem so much better! I guess that's the roller coaster of life! We miss you!

Amber Lee said...

I love your playlist!

Emily said...

Oh Linds, what a day! It's a good thing that tomorrow is the start of a new day! :) You'll have to feel me in on all the happenings when we get togther this week! Hang in there!