Thursday, October 29, 2009

*insights*


i love the sound of John Denver's voice.

i love the sight of strangers smiling at each other.

i love the taste of roasted butternut squash with a little butter and lots of pepper.

i love the smell of pages in a new book.

i love the feel of warm fuzzies you get from someone's genuine love and example.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Amen to all of these...especially the John Denver one. I love him!

Amber said...

yeah, me too...well, except the butternut squash. At least I think, I haven't had it for a while, maybe I should try again and see if I've "developed" a taste for it yet.
loved the rest of the list!

LL said...

i love YOU and your positive attitude all the time!
you are like a little bit of sunshine....LOVE IT!!!
Thanks for being such a sweet happy person.