Just waiting for the Halloween Parade to start... Presenting to you...Pinkalicious Aaarrrrgh...Matey! Ready to go Trick or Treating! Kennedy insisted that I have a picture taken with her crown on...I felt like a princess for a split second (wink, wink). Hope everyone had a HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!
The kids are fabulous and there is no winking around. You are a queen. :) Yes, BTW, those twins are my nieces, and Paige does look like them, totally. She thinks she should have been a triplet. And no, I did not make the cake. I wanted to, but Paige insisted we order it from Bowman's (kind of like Dick's market) they have the BEST chocolate cake. :)
5 comments:
Ca- ute!
You look so great with the princess crown on! And as for your trick or treaters...they look so darn cute!
Love it! Your kids have changed since I saw them last! They are getting so big! It was great seeing you on Halloween! We sure miss you~
The kids are fabulous and there is no winking around. You are a queen. :)
Yes, BTW, those twins are my nieces, and Paige does look like them, totally. She thinks she should have been a triplet. And no, I did not make the cake. I wanted to, but Paige insisted we order it from Bowman's (kind of like Dick's market) they have the BEST chocolate cake. :)
SO CUTE!
I love Halloween...way to go Princess Mom. That crown looks great on you :)
Post a Comment