Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just a few pictures...

I took over the weekend and wanted to share.






What a great weekend! I was able to go to a cousin's wedding AND meet up with some old childhood friends who I just adore.

Rachelle, Holly, Sharra, Kari and me

Faith.Family.Friends.
my Life is Good.

9 comments:

Jess said...

Those pictures are great! You sure have good eye for them! We seriously want to come down and play with you. It's been a crazy past couple of weeks. My grandma has been really sick ( we just found out she has cancer), and other stuff, but maybe in the next couple of weeks we will make it down to see you guys!

The Smith Family said...

Wow, your pictures look awesome!

Emily said...

GREAT pictures Lindsey! I love your side swept bangs too!

Kim said...

Love the pictures, beautiful!

Lori said...

What gorgeous pictures!!! You have some pretty mad photography skillz over there ... i'm impressed! And how fun to meet up with old friends ... looks like it was a good weekend indeed.

Margaret said...

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Keri said...

Great pictures! Which one are you going to frame and put on your wall??

LL said...

SOUNDS SO FUN!!!!
(i can't see the pictures) I'll have to check back later...

LL said...

THOSE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!!
you need to sell prints. Nice work lady~