We spent last week at East Canyon
with lots of FuN people.
My parents, my bro and
his family and Rob's parents
and his sister and her boys.
We had fun times fishing,
swimming, chatting,
shopping, golfing,
riding bikes and 4wheelers,
telling stories and
just being with
each other.
Here a few pictures to share:
Kolton said
Uncle Rob, take a picture
of me...I'm a monkey!
Landon and Conner
The Clan
minus three girls who
went shopping in Park City
(hehehhe
yes, that would be me,
my mom and s-i-l, Shar)
My bro, Warren and Gavin
Learning to fish
Look!! at the fish I didn't catch.
But boy did I try.
Nathan, patiently waiting for
a fish to take the bait.
Gavin didn't want anything to do
with the dead fish.
I.don't.blame.him.
Conner and Kolton
HaPpY Kennedy
Daders

Going on a 4 wheeler ride with grandpa

Me and my daddy-o

The Whole Fam Damily

Thanks everyone for the great time!!
Love you all!!!
4 comments:
FUN FUN FUN!
Love that last shot of the family. Such a great group of people!
Cute family photo! I think that last one we got of my family was right after Dusty and I were married. I'm not kidding either! Love family reunions.
Oh man. Looked like so much fun. Sure love your family.
What a FUN weekend ... love all of these pics too! There's something about little kids with fishing poles that is just so precious, i just love it! I'm so glad you all had such a great time.
Post a Comment