Monday, June 07, 2010

Kennedy has been begging and begging
for months now to have
her hair cut. I like her long hair
and kept telling her NO.
However, with swimming
and the HOT summer
it seemed like a perfect time
to go for it.

When we got to the salon we
were looking through pictures.
I pointed to one that was
shoulder length...
she pointed to one that was
ear length.
I tried to compromise with her
to cut it in between the
two lengths,
she won.
Also, thanks in part to a sweet
old lady who was
there and put a little bug in
my ear that if that's what
she wants I should let her
do it.


It's hair...it will grow back.
Though I do have to admit,
I.like.it!





9 comments:

The Meyers said...

I love the hair cut!! Can't wait to see you next week!

Jill said...

It is darling. Paige wants to have a short a-line so bad. I am not ready yet, but after seeing how cute this is, I might reconsider. ;)

Norris Fam said...

Seriously the heat and the pool are making me want to cut my hair to...what to do?!

Amber said...

It is darling! Quinsie wants her hair cut too...I don't mind it short...just that some days ponytails are SO easy! I'm not sure I'm ready to give that up yet!

Lori said...

I LOVE IT!!! What a little cutie. Good for you for letting her do it ... it would take someone putting a little bug in my ear too ... i'm sooooo lazy when it comes to my girls' hair.

LL said...

that is a lot of hair...she looks GREAT!

Parkin Family said...

I would not wanted to cute that long hair either but she is adorable with that short hair!

Emily said...

I love it! It looks great!

Lewis said...

Kennedy, love your hair cut! I told you up at East Canyon. Just looked at your picture, however, and wanted to tell you again.Love Grandma Cosson So, So Cute!!!