Monday, September 13, 2010

I always wondered...

WHO he would be.
I would have NEVER guessed
that he would have been a
good looking guy from
Florida with an accent and
manners that I didn't
even know existed!

We were working at Matrixx Marketing.
I was on the morning shift,
He was on the evening shift.
Our shifts overlapped for
a half hour each afternoon and
that's when he noticed me.
I was told by someone that
he wanted to ask me out.
That's when I started paying attention to him.
I thought he was a hottie.
It took him about a month.
FINALLY
He asked me out, on a Monday.
Our first date was that Friday...
February 9th.
He sent me a dozen roses on
Valentine's Day and
that's when I knew.
He was like no other.
I liked him a lot.
On our second date he told me
I was the someone he wanted
to spend the rest of his life with.
I felt the same.
We were engaged on April 3rd
and married on Friday, September 13th.
He is the love of my life,
the man I want to be with and
can not live without.
I'm so grateful that our paths
crossed so we could
find one another
and be together forever.

Happy Anniversary Sweets!
YOU are the BEST!

{This picture shows my joy back then
and 14 years later
I still feel the same way.}
I'm a pretty lucky girl.

7 comments:

Amber said...

this is so sweet! yes indeed, you are one lucky girl...and I love that you show it...AND share it! Congratulations!

Jem said...

That pic could have been taken a week ago. You both look the same! Happy Anniversary. Hope the next 14 are just as great!

Taylor Fam said...

how stinking cute! You guys are adorable!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, Happy Anniversary! You two are soooooo stinkin' cute ... what a great story! I love hearing about how people find the love of their lives. I never get tired of this. And I firmly believe that when you know, you know ... and how awesome that you both knew right away. =) I hope today is beautiful for you two!

Emily said...

Love you guys! Happy Anniversary!

LL said...

I have heard from Alan and Warren that he's "such a good guy"
I'm happy you found someone worthy of you...you're the best!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Norris Fam said...

That is the sweetest post I've read in a long time! I can't believe you guys BOTH knew so FAST...destined to be I guess! Congrats!