Our weekend consisted of lots
of fun things!
We love downtown SLC...so we
spent Saturday there and visited
some of our favorite places.
*U of U campus
*Clark Planetarium
*Training Table
*Temple Square
*Sugarhouse
The rest of the time we played at
Grandma and Grandpas, just
having a grand ole' time.
On Labor Day we took
a picnic to Silver Lake
and enjoyed the crisp, cool air.
At times the air was a little
too cold...I froze. BUT nothing
beats being in the mountains.
God's Country.
It's beautiful.






8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time! I love all of the pics that you posted.
That looks fun!
I love the picture collages! I love the one of you on the swing! :) We haven't taken our kids to the planetarium...we'll have to put that in our plans next time Jeff and I go up slc.
Love and miss you!
Love the picture of you on the swing. So easy breezy. SLC really does have lots of fun things to do!
you guys are always doing the funnest things!
What a fun Labor Day weekend ... i LOVE all the pictures, Silver Lake looks gorgeous! The kids' smiles tell the story of how much fun was had! One of these days you'll have to share how you do those cool picture boxes, I love them!
that picture of you on the swing is AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment