to talk to me like this:
Conner: Mom, when we get to preschool
don't act me like a baby!
(translation: don't treat me like a baby)
Mom: Okay, I'll try not to.
Once we arrive, I cross the
street with him and the minute
we hit the driveway
this is what I get:
Conner: Mom! You can go now.
Don't walk me to the door.
Mom: Okay, I won't.
I love you. Have fun.
(click on the picture if you want to
see it bigger)

My baby is growing up.
sniff, sniff.
3 comments:
Oh! How cute! Love his personality!
he is SO handsome!!!!
I love the independance....cute cute.
What a big boy ... and sweet of you to be so cool about not acting him like a baby, though I know this is hard to do when he truly IS your baby. He is growing up so fast ... and he's so courageous ... not to mention the fact that he's such a handsome little devil! =)
Post a Comment