Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful

a little late on my part, but better late than never.


There are so many things
to be thankful for I
don't even know where to begin.
My parents traveled our way
and shared with us Thanksgiving day.
For them, I am thankful,
for them, I do love.

We went around the table
on Thanksgiving day
to share things with each
other...some things that
are sometimes hard to say.


Dad said he was thankful for
those who have passed.
Mom is thankful for those
who sacrificed on our behalf.
I shared of my gratitude for
family and music.
Rob loves his family and
being together.
Kennedy is grateful for food
and her warm bed.
Conner...well, he really loves legos.

This "in the moment" picture
captures it all.

I hope you all had a wonderful
holiday filled with love and
good memories.

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving you all had. That picture of Kennedy sleeping on your Dad is just precious. I am thankful for YOU ... and your sweet family. I'm so happy you guys had such a wonderful holiday ... and even happier that you'll be doing Christmas cards this year. Hip Hip!!!

The Smith Family said...

So happy you all had a nice Thanksgiving!