Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Jammies and the Christmas Tree

In the Cosson home it is tradition that
the day after Thanksgiving we put
our Christmas tree up.

Rob always does a good job taking
great pictures...
until he decides to turn the camera
my way...aaarrgh.
After seeing numerous pictures of my
backside I have forbade him
from taking any more pictures!
Here are the kiddos in their holiday jammies
that they look forward to getting
each year on Thanksgiving night.
Aren't they just so cute!

7 comments:

Amber said...

I really love the idea of the jammies early.... and seriously, if we could all have a backside the size of yours...well, I wouldn't complain about it! you look awesome Linds!

Parkin Family said...

Look how little that back side is!!! One Hot Mama!

Natalie said...

What a fun tradition! I cant wait until I have kids that are so excited! So good to see you last week!

Lori said...

Yes, they ARE just SO cute! As is the new header picture on your blog. Cuteness with a capital C. Your tree is beautiful! The kids jammies look sooooo adorable and cozy. And I would KILL for your perfect little backside ... and the cute pair of jeans covering the perfect little backside. By the way, your Christams picture this year was heaven. So much beauty in one family, it doesn't even seem fair. Nevertheless, gorgeous-gorgeous-gorgeous ... thank you for humoring me with the photo card. I NEED that photo card! =)

Emily said...

Love those cute kids, and what a fun tradition!

Jess said...

I thought about you when looking at Christmas Jammies this year. I wanted to also implement the tradition, after you told me about it, but Dusty's mom usually gets Christmas Eve jammies and it just seems like over kill. :) I'm glad that the house crafting went so well this year.

QB Family said...

I love the pictures! My hubby does the same thing with the camera so I feel your pain.
We had a great time with Conner the other day. I have to tell you that I absolutely love his laugh! It's a come-from-the-belly-full on laugh! He's a cute kid. We need to get him and Ty together, they play really good.