Wednesday, March 02, 2011

NiNe!!!

I can.not believe that our girl is nine...NINE!!
She has been a delight to Rob and me
since the day she was born. She was an angel
baby and she continues to be an angel child.
She teaches us daily and helps
us to be better individuals.
We love her spunkiness, sweet smile,
kind heart, genuine love
and thoughtful ways.






HaPpY BiRtHdAY Kennedy!!
We love you!!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy! Lin, I totally remember when Rob sent me an e-mail a few weeks after you guys had her, with an adorable picture attached (I think I had just left Utah and Sonic Innovations and moved to Portland, OR) ... anyway, i thought she was so stinkin' cute, and thought Kennedy was THE cutest name for a girl that I had ever heard! I still do! She is such a little cutie ... I hope one day I get to meet her ... I know she's the kind of young lady my girls would fall in love with and then obsess over. They're big fans of the slightly older (and i stress the word slightly) young ladies. =)

Kim said...

Wow our kids are getting old! But we aren't right? haha
Happy Birthday to such a sweet girl. The pictures you took turned out awesome!

Jess said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up she is getting. The pictures of her are darling!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LL said...

beautiful beautiful girl!