Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the latest goings on...

Conner celebrated his birthday by
having some of his good friends
share the day with him.


Kennedy is following in her father's footsteps
and completed her first triathlon.
She did an awesome job.
She swam 1 lap (equals two lengths of the pool),
biked 1 mile and ran 1/2 mile!
She was hot and tired by the end,
but she enjoyed it.
Her cousin Kjell was here to watch her and
he wants her to do another one with him
in September! Go Kjell and Kennedy!
I had a proud mommy moment that day.
I kept thinking this was NOT something
I would have done at her age.
I am so happy for her.

Last week we spent a good amount of time
with Rob's older sister Kim and her boys.
It was such a fun time!
Kennedy and Conner LOVE when they get to
play with their cousins.
On the agenda was swimming, putt putt golf,
ice cream at the DQ, playing in the sand dunes
and riding bikes together.
Thanks for spending time with us!

We are so blessed with such wonderful family!
Thanks everyone for making our lives
happy, meaningful and fun!





4 comments:

Parkin Family said...

I am so impressed that Kennedy did the kid Triathalon. Way to go Kennedy!

Jess said...

Wow! So much exciting stuff! That is amazing that Kennedy would do the triathalon. I never would have done that either at her age. We really need to bounce down and see you guys. Hopefully in May sometime!

Kim said...

YOu have been busy and having lots of fun. I agree, it's always fun to be with family and playing with cousins. Happy Birthday to Conner he looks like he enjoyed it. And WOW Kennedy! That is so awesome that she did her first triathlon. What a go getter.

You guys look great as always!

Lori said...

I can not believe Kennedy did a tri ... that is so stinkin' awesome!!! I'm so proud of her! Glad you got to hang with some good friends ... friends make life so, so sweet. =)