Tuesday, May 03, 2011

JEWELS

About a month ago I had a friend ask me to take
pictures of her sweet girls with their beloved dog, Buster,
who is 13 years old! and not doing so well.
I do enjoy taking pictures, but not when people
are depending on me to do a good job!
I was nervous, but I knew if I just snapped A LOT
of pictures there would be some JEWELS in there.
And there were...WHEW!
and thanks to Picnik.com for the editing tools.
Here are a few of them:









2 comments:

Lori said...

You did awesome Lindsey ... these are SO good. What cute little girls and such a sweet dog.

LL said...

GREAT job!
I'm the same. Taking pictures is my favorite thing, but if someone asks me to take their picture, can't do it. I have such respect for photographers.
You really did a nice job. Cute little dog.