Monday, June 13, 2011

Pine Valley

This last Friday we went to the
{Price Hills Ward Annual Campout}
It was tons of fun!
The kids went on adventures.
The adults played telepathy games.
We roasted marshmallows, starbursts and made
cinnamon biscuits.
Thanks to the Thayers, we had a
wonderful breakfast.
We all decided that the worse part was freezing
all night, but the best part was being with friends
that we enjoy and love!

{Kaebri and Kennedy}
{sitting around the campfire}

{hold my hand}
{couldn't resist the editing on this one}
{our happy family}
Don't let Rob's face convince you otherwise.
I think he was a little concerned about
the camera and me being in charge of it...
I'll give him a hard time about NOT smiling.
The end.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks and sounds like you had a great time. I always LOVE your pictures, I don't know what Rob would worry about. ;-)