but this is what we've been up to this week!
Swim lessons.
first week down.
one left to go.

Oh how I've been enjoying my time,
while they're learning to be
super fish,
reading this:

and I am LOVING it.
We've also had friends and family
come over to swim, play
and visit.
We LOVE visitors.
Plants vs. Zombies
notice Kennedy
3 comments:
I've heard Pres Monson's biography is good by several people...i think I'll have to go buy it. Love the self-portrait :)
Those swim lessons look AWESOME!!! I'm sure they'll be Super Fish in no time, if they're not already! My girls LOVE Plants Vs. Zombies ... like, love it - love it. I don't get it? But whatever. Looks like the Cosson Clan is having a wonderful Summer so far ... and that makes me so happy!
I just bought that book....can't wait to start it!!!
Looks like you guys are enjoying the summer! HOORAY!
Post a Comment