As my sweet friend, Lori, once said...
"spending time with family only makes you
miss them more ...
it's so cruel, isn't it?" I completely AGREE!
We had another fabulous weekend with family.
There are a few pictures I will share...
but THIS ONE made the whole weekend
totally complete.
Like the cherry on top of
a wonderful sundae.
The last time we were all together and
got a family picture was back in
2007!!
We were soooo happy to see Paul, Jamie and
their cute kiddos. I held back my tears of
joy so I wouldn't look like a dork.
Here are some photos of the fun time we had.
cute Parker



2 comments:
I completely agree with that statement! I'm so glad you were all together and had such a great time.
Okay, you are the cutest thing EVER! I think that's the first and probably the last time in my life I will ever be quoted by someone ... so, thank you! I'm totally blushing! Apart from that though, what a fun visit ... and that family picture of ALL of you, it's perfect ... everyone looks PERFECT ... how Lindsey? ... HOW???!!!! ... how does a family pull off such a thing? ;)
Post a Comment