Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Okay, so I shared this on facebook
and decided I wanted to share it here too.
It is hilarious and there is one
part in particular that I really liked.
Watch it and then I'll tell you below...

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Yahweh or No Way? - Mormons & God's Poll Numbers
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive

Funny huh!! I don't mind my religion being
poked fun at, it's just part of the game...
but about in the middle of this short
segment Colbert brings up a fact
that just made me smile. It was this:

that millions of people believe
Moses received stone tablets from
a burning bush on a mountain,
yet Mormons are given
a bad rap for believing that Joseph
Smith received golden plates from
an angel on a hill.

There you have it...
Really what is the difference
between the two??
I could be totally taking it in a way
Colbert didn't mean,
but I LOVED that part!







No comments: