Tuesday, July 19, 2011

T.I.M.E spells LOVE

I've been kinda down this week...missing lots and lots of people. My family, Rob's family, my Cedar girls, girlfriends from home, etc... Anyway, now that I've brought you down with me, let me bring you back up by sharing fun stuff we've been up to.

We were fortunate enough to spend lots of time with our family this last week. After spending time with them, it makes me miss them more and more now that we are home.
No one wanted to leave when the time came, but especially ME. I really did.not want to go.

We went out to dinner with our good friend Dave and his cute girls, then headed back to my parents to hang out and chat. Dave let us in on how it is dating again, as a mature adult...oh how grateful I am to be happily married!

Saturday we spent time with Rob's family for Kolton's special day. He's the newest member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in our family.


Sunday we celebrated Dade's 9th birthday with him and his family.


Monday we went to Lagoon! We had a blast. Conner couldn't get enough of Wicked (I'm still shocked) and Kennedy was so happy that we went to Lagoon-a-beach! (something I could have done without...but the things we do for our kids!)

Ready for a WHIPlash!
After one time on Rattlesnake Rapids and getting
SOAKED! we sent the kids alone
the second time.
The next 6 days we spent at East Canyon Resort just relaxing and having a grand ole' time!

SWIMMING

FISHING
CeLeBrAtInG Rob's Birthday!
Remembering the Pioneers...
by going on a small pioneer walk,
making and eating Pioneer Pudding
and telling pioneer stories.


Who would want to leave after all these fun times! NOT ME! But I am here and I am okay.
We'll be heading up that way again this Friday for some fun happenings...Spanish Fork Fiesta Days/Rodeo...Nathan becoming a deacon and receiving the priesthood...Paul (Rob's baby brother) and his family, who we haven't seen for 4 years or so will be visiting this weekend too!! I can't wait!

Good times! I have been thinking lately how blessed I am with the life that I have and the people that are in it...not only family, but friends too! I am one lucky girl and I love you all!

3 comments:

Lori said...

You guys have been up to some serious fun these days! I so know what you mean about how spending time with family only makes you miss them more ... it's so cruel, isn't it? Loved all of these pics ... happy belated birthday to Rob! I can't believe Conner enjoyed Wicked so much (never seen it, sure want to!) And what a good mom for going to Lagoon-a-beach ... you're so right, the things we do for our kids!!! They love it though! Okay, I hope you guys have another fun-filled weekend as you head off for more adventures!

LL said...

I'm speaking on the Pioneers on Sunday. I wish I could have joined you on that walk, it would be good for the talk.
That last picture is so priceless!
Glad you're having fun!!!

Norris Fam said...

Looks like so much fun! I know what you mean about missing people :( I miss a lot of people down here...