I'm sure I am no different
than many of you...
when sometimes we just
want time to stop.
Looking back at pictures like this
just magnifies that want...
But because I can't stop time,
I am grateful for each and
every day that I have.
AND for each and every
one of you that
are in my life and make it enjoyable.
HaPpY FaLL Everyone!!
xoxo,
Lindsey
xoxo,
Lindsey

2 comments:
I agree! Love the picture, they are so stinkin cute!
I could not agree more! It tears me up ... how special this time is, having little people in the house ... and how quickly it's going ... and even if i can't actually make it STOP, at least slow it down ... just a little ... :( That picture you posted is precious ... your kids, are precious ... I so hope to meet them one day! Happy Fall to the Cosson clan!
Post a Comment