Thursday, September 01, 2011

A Neglectful Mother

Geez! I am just realizing
that I haven't posted any pictures
of my lovey boy on his
first day of Kindergarten!
I didn't get any cute pictures
of him getting on the bus
because we almost missed it!
We were about 100 yards
from the bus stop.
It was leaving.
I had to flag it down.
He ran so quick,
I didn't even get a hug.
{sigh}
Photobucket

Photobucket
The first couple of days were hard.
He had to adjust to being away from
his mama for so long.
4 hours, including bus travel time.
But now he loves it!
And he's gotten green stars
everyday so far...
knock on wood.

It wasn't until last Friday that I
finally felt a sense of "freedom"
after he left for school.
It felt good.
I've been staying busy.
It's not a hard thing to do.

2 comments:

Kim said...

So glad that he (and you) are both doing well. He is such a cutie

Jess said...

Such a cutie! what have you been doing to keep you busy? Any new hobbies?